Foreign Hand Behind Quetta Blast: Ansar Burney
Muhammad Rameez Published August 08, 2016 | 11:20 PM
ISLAMABAD, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 8th August, 2016) : Chairman Ansar Burney Trust International and former Federal Minister for human rights, Ansar Burney Advocate Monday condemned the blast and termed it an attack on humanity. He strongly condemned killings of dozens of innocent people including lawyers and mediamen in the blast at Quetta's civil hospital after assassination of President Balochistan Bar Association Bilal Anwar Kasi. "Involvement of foreign hand in horrible Quetta blast couldn't be ruled out", he mentioned. In a statement, he said many of the dead were lawyers and journalists who had earlier gathered to cover a protest over the murder of President Balochistan Bar Association Bilal Anwar Kasi.
He said with sorrow and grief that more than 100 mourners, including lawyers and journalists were entering the emergency department of the hospital, accompanying Kasi's body, when the bomb went off. He demanded immediate arrest of the killers of humanity and said "we can not rule out foreign hands behind Quetta Terrorist attack".