Man Electrocuted In Kuhlo
Muhammad Rameez 4 years ago Thu 05th January 2017 | 01:35 PM
QUETTA, Jan 5 (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 05th Jan, 2017 ) : A man died due to electrocution in Basthi Colony area of Kuhlo district on Thursday. According to Levies sources, the victim Khair Muhammad was repairing electricity wires at his house when he touched an open wire of electricity and suffered electric shocks which caused his death.
The body of the deceased was handed over to the heirs after completion of legal formalities. Levies force has registered a case.