Umer Jamshaid Published August 18, 2016 | 02:32 PM
SARGODHA,(UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 18th Augst,2016) -Two persons including a woman died of electric shock in separate incidents in Shahnikdar and Shahpur Saddar police limits. Police sources said on Thursday Muhammad Ilyas (32),resident of Sobhaga village,Tehsil Sillanwali, was repairing electric motor when he received severe electric shock and died on the spot.
Meanwhile,a woman Humaira d/o Muhammad Tufail of village Shah Ajmal was busy in house work when she accidentally touched electricity wires and died on the spot. Hospital authorities handed over the bodies to the families after necessary formalities.