Two Injured As House Catches Fire

(@FahadShabbir)

Two injured as house catches fire

SIALKOT, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 11th Jan, 2019 ) ::Two women received burns and various household items were reduced to ashes when a house caught fire in Bhopalwala village, on Friday.

According to Rescue 1122, the fire erupted due to leakage of gas from a heater. As a result, Rehmat Bibi (70) and Rimsha (20) received severe burn injuries and were shifted to a hospital.

Rescue 1122 rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire.

Related Topics

Your Thoughts and Comments