Wrong Injection Takes Minor Girl Nishwa's Life

(@mahnoorsheikh03)

Wrong injection takes minor girl Nishwa's life

Nishwa became paralysed due to wrong injection at Dar-ul-Sehat hospital.

Islamabad (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News – 22nd April, 2019) Nine-month old minor girl Nishwa passed away on Monday after administration of wrong injection.

Nishwa suffered brain damage after allegedly being administered an excessive quantity of an injection at a hospital Gulistan-e-Jauhar area of the city on April 14.

Nishwa became paralysed due to wrong injection at Dar-ul-Sehat hospital.

The overdose of potassium chloride had affected her brain severely, leaving her nearly brain-dead.

Nishwa was shifted to Liaquat National Hospital, another private hospital in Karachi, for treatment where she breathed her last on Monday.

A two-member body was formed to investigation the case of negligence by doctors.

On Sunday, the police arrested two more staffers of the hospital situated in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.

Related Topics

Your Thoughts and Comments