One Of Saudi Nationals Injured In New Zealand Mosque Massacre Dies - Riyadh
DOHA (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 16th March, 2019) One of the Saudi nationals, injured in fatal mosque shootings in New Zealand, succumbed to his wounds, Saudi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Abdulaziz Assaf said in a statement.
"One of those injured is undergoing treatment, while the other person went to Allah," Assaf said in a statement, published on the Foreign Ministry's website.
The suspected Christchurch shooter, appeared in court earlier on Saturday, charged with murder. The court ruled to remand him in custody without plea until April 5, while the police said it expected further charges to be brought against him.