Man Electrocuted In Quetta


Man electrocuted in Quetta

QUETTA, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 26th August, 2016) : A man died due to electrocution in Chashma Achuzai area of Quetta district, police sources said on Friday. "The victim Muhammad Idris was repairing electricity wires at his house when he touched an open wire of electricity and suffered electric shocks which caused his death", police sources added.

The body of the deceased was handed over to the heirs after completion of legal formalities. Police have registered a case.