Minor Kite-flyer Electrocuted

Minor kite-flyer electrocuted

FAISALABAD, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 4th August, 2016) : A minor kite-flyer was electrocuted in Madina Town police station area on Thursday. Police said eight-year-old Irfan, son of Khizar Hayat, a resident of Aslam Ganj area, was flying kite with chemically coated wire.

The kite entangled in the electricity wires. As a result, the boy received fatal electric shock and fell unconscious. He was rushed to Burns Unit at Allied Hospital where he breathed his last.