Two Sewer-men Die Of Suffocation In Gutter

Two sewer-men die of suffocation in gutter

KHANPUR, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 30th Dec, 2016 ) : Two sewer-men died of suffocation during cleaning of a gutter in Basti Jatki near Khanpur, last night (Thursday). A spokesman of Rescue-1122 said here on Friday that three sewer-men Khaleel Ahmad, Kareem Baksh and Abdul Khaliq were cleaning the gutter when they fainted due to poisonous gas.

The Rescue officials shifted them to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital in critical condition where Khalil Ahmad and Kareem Baksh breathed their last. However, Abdul Khaliq survived and was provided medical treatment, he added.