AJK BISE---Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Azad Jammu and Kashmir
AJK BISE got established in 1973. Consequently, it sustained by the ordinance of the Azad Government. Moreover, it covers all the regions under Jammu and Kashmir, along with the neighboring cities. Furthermore, the building of AJK BISE is located in New Mirpur City, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir. Specifically, 058279 60038 is the contact number of the board office. Moreover, this Board is responsible for taking all the examinations from the middle to intermediate. Further, special education is also part of AJK BISE. Before the establishment of the Kashmir board, all the examinations were conducted under BISE Lahore.
BISE azad kashmir ResultsBISE azad kashmir Past Papers
More Education Boards
Beginning performance of AJK BISE
In 1974, BISE Kashmir took its first examination from the middle to intermediate. Moreover, in the first session, 6161 students participated from SSC and HSSC in the Board. Further, with time, the strength of students kept on increasing.
Moreover, due to its supervision under BISE Lahore, all the rules and regulations were according to the Punjab board.
Visions of AJK BISE
The concept and aims of AJK BISE are the following:
- Importantly, the promotion of Education in districts.
- Further, clean conductance of exams.
- Particularly, justified results and education system.
- Primarily, raise Education among people of the province.
Educational authorities of AJK BISE
The educational system of Azad and Jammu Kashmir is directly under the supervision of the Kashmir Board now. The educational influences of AJK BISE are the following:
- Firstly, Middle Examination
- Then Secondary School Certification
- Further, Higher Secondary School Certification
- Moreover, supervision of Special Education
- Particularly, courses in Language Education
- Co-curricular Activities, specifically
- Declares result, individually
Administration of AJK BISE
The Board elects the candidates for the administration of the Board. Moreover, the controlling authority chooses the sector officers and heads of the departments. The administration of AJK BISE is as:
- Chairman of the Board
- VC of the Board
- Examination controller
- Heads of schools
- Principals of collages
- Staff of Admin
Duties and responsibilities of Administration of AJK BISE
The duties and responsibilities of AJK BISE's administration are the following:
- Chairman: Particularly, he/she controls all system of the Board.
- VC of the Board: He/she assists the chairman in board issues, specifically.
- Examination Controller: Mainly, he/she has all the authority to manage the examination department of the Board.
- Secretaries: Importantly, all the secretaries insist the heads in the working processes for the Board.
- Assistants: Every secretary has an assistant who helps in managing the system.
- Heads of Schools: Specifically, they give all the information related to the examination sector of the schools to the Board.
- Principals of colleges: They provide the information of Colleges to the Examination sector.
- The staff of Admin: importantly, staff members manage all the things within the Admin Office of the Board.
- Librarian: He/she is the controller of the library of the Board, mainly.
- Specifically, send the affiliation certificates to the selected institutions.
- Further, it controls the enrollments to the students.
- Moreover, direct the students to their examination centers.
- Furthermore, arrange the students in examination hall according to their roll numbers.
- Individually, distribute the papers among the candidates.
- Mainly, keep the punctuality of time.
- Distribute the results, particularly.
- Further, distribute the prizes among deserving students.
Admission requirements of the candidates in AJK BISE
Every educational system has its own policies of admissions. Basically, AJK BISE also has its own criteria of affiliation and admissions. Such as CNIC or birth certificate, photocopies, parents CNIC, etc.
Further, when you use the online source, you print out the admission form. Moreover, you will need a stamp of an official 18-grade officer. Lastly, you submit your scanned papers on the official website of BISE.
Secondly, private institutional students send their admissions through their institutes. Specifically, they also need CNIC or Bay form, pictures, and Father's CNIC. It becomes easy for them, preferably.
I conclude that AJK BISE is one of the best examination setups of Pakistan. Further, the administration system is good enough to make it compelling. Moreover, the criteria of affiliation and admission are strict about reserving any wrong act within the Board.
Furthermore, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Azad Jammu and Kashmir makes a responsible board system.
Q. When was BISE AJK established?
Q. Where is BISE AJK located?
The Azad Jammu and Kashmir Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJKBISE) was based as a controlling education body in 1973 by the Government of Azad Kashmir. It is situated in Mirpur, Azad Kashmir. Prior to the foundation of the AJK BISE, educational organizations in Azad Kashmir were incorporated into the locale of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore (BISE Lahore). Under the supervision of this board, the first examination was directed by this Board in 1974, in which 6,161 candidates of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) showed up. The extent of its exercises bit by bit expanded.
Annually, exams of 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, ICS, ICOM, FSC, and FA are conducted, supervised and later on their results are declared by the board. Extra-curriculum activities are also organized by the AJKBISE. On this page, UrduPoint presents you results, date sheets, past papers and everything regarding AJK Board. So stay connected with us for every latest update.