Fire Incinerated A Pakistani Family In Kuwait
Kuwait, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 1st july, 2016) : Fire in the kuwait city caused the death of nine members of a Pakistani family on thursday, while injury of one person is reported. According to the reports, it was the short circuit that incinerated the entire house situated in Farwaniya area of Kuwait City.
The family members who were burnt to death comprised of the head of the family Muhammad Asif, his wife, two sons, two daughters, mother, sister-in-law and a nephew while his brother Tariq was burnt badly but survived. Family sources said that arrangements were being made to airlift the bodies back to Pakistan.