BSE Karachi---Board of Secondary Education Karachi
The Board of Karachi is distinguished into two sections. One is BSE Karachi as Board of Secondary Education. Specifically, it covers all issues related to only Secondary Certification. Moreover, it is directly under the administration of the Government. Further, it was established in 1950 after the Central Legislative Act. Furthermore, the building is present on Dilawar Figar Rd in Block 5-C Nazimabad Karachi, Sindh. Similarly, the official languages of BSE Karachi are Urdu, Sindhi, and English.
bsek karachi Results
More Education Boards
Major Ambitions of BSE Karachi
The major ambitions of BISE Karachi are the following:
- Promotion of School education: Basically, the most important aim of BSE Karachi is the promotion of School Education. Importantly it is necessary for the candidates to get more education.
- Better Education: Preferably it is the basic right of a student to get a better education. Consequently, for this BSE Karachi is working to maintain betterment in the education system.
- High standard education: Moreover BSE Karachi has taken the standard of education at a high level. Furthermore, it has provided advanced courses for students. Importantly it has improved the technological terms for more advancement.
Admission procedures in BSE Karachi
The admission procedures in BSE Karachi are the following:
- Firstly, regular students should send their enrollment through school.
- Along with enrollment, students must submit their fee for enrollment.
- Consequently, both things must get attached to the form before submission.
- Moreover, enrollment is valid for three years.
- Primarily, private students should contact the registration office.
- Secondly, they can contact to granting departments of the Board.
- Furthermore, students must have passed ten papers before.
- Lastly, students can apply for improvement in grades according to the board policies.
Complaints Address for BSE Karachi
Most importantly, complaints are acceptable through online websites. Moreover, the contact of BSE Karachi is as:
Phone no: 02199260256
Address: Nazimabad Block 5, Karachi
Administration of BSE Karachi
The staff and administrators of BSE Karachi are the following:
- Examination Controller
- Secrecy office
- Affiliation department
- Administration office
- Sports office
Responsibilities of BSE Karachi
The major responsibilities of BSE Karachi are the following:
- Importantly, it regulates the examination under Secondary Education.
- Most importantly it gives the insurance of clean and justified papers.
- Especially, all issues related to Secondary Education Karachi are under this board.
- Specifically, it controls annual and supplementary papers within the district.
- Overall, it manages the staff and working pattern of them.
I conclude that BSE Karachi is the major educational sector of Pakistan. Moreover, its setup is fascinating. Specifically, it holds the whole large system of Karachi under one roof. Furthermore, it provides all the information related to Secondary Education.
Consequently, the huge system makes it the biggest Examination sector of Pakistan.
Q. How can i get my matric certificate in karachi?
Q. How many boards are there in karachi?
Q. Who is education minister of sindh?
BSEK was based as an educational board for secondary board in 1950 and the significant aspiration of this board is to advance school education and this board work for the improvement of education and keep up elevated requirements of education in Karachi. The Board of Secondary Education, Karachi (BSEK) is an administration board in Karachi for secondary education examination. It was built up in 1974 by the Government of Sindh through the Sindh Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education correction act No. 20 of 1973 alongside Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi. BSEK controls and sorts out the secondary education examinations in Karachi. All general society and tuition based schools in Karachi are subsidiary with BSEK while many students likewise enlist themselves for the fifth, eighth, ninth and tenth class exams under BSEK consistently. After the direction of annual exams, BSEK has the duty to declare results with no partiality and prejudice.
BSEK Karachi is the supervisor of secondary education affairs in the Karachi area, including neighboring urban communities. Consistently a huge number of students are examined by Karachi board. The board deals with Primary, Middle, Ninth Class, Matric, FSC, FA, ICOM and ICS exams. We have given total examination procedure of Lahore board, including BSEK Khi Results, date sheets, exams timetable, declarations and most recent news in Urdu and English.
Find Your School
Academies in Pakistan
Art Schools in Pakistan
Consultants in Pakistan
Cooking and Hotel Management Institutes in Pakistan
Educational NGOs in Pakistan
Engineering Institutes in Pakistan
Fashion Institutes in Pakistan
Law Colleges in Pakistan
Libraries in Pakistan
Research Institutes in Pakistan
Testing Services in Pakistan