BISE Larkana---Board of Intermediate and Secondary education
BISE Larkana was established in 1995. Basically, it is under the supervision of the Sindh Board. Specifically, the Office of BISE Larkana is present near SITE Area Larkana, Sindh. Moreover, the contact number for BISE Larkana is (074) 9410533. Importantly there are districts are under this board. Such as Larkana, Kashmore district, Kashmore, Qambar, Dabu, Shikarpur, Khair pur, and Jacobabad. Furthermore, it is an authoritative Board of education. As it holds all the matters on power. Similarly, it is answerable to the main controlling authority only.
BISE larkana ResultsBISE larkana Past Papers
More Education Boards
Responsibilities of BISE Larkana
The basic responsibilities of BISE Larkana are the following:
- Importantly, it controls all the examination centers in districts.
- Moreover, it sorts out the issues within the Examination centers.
- Further, it directs the supplementary exams of SSC and HSSC.
- Furthermore, it also controls the annual Exams of SSC and HSSC.
- Most importantly, the board has to give clear and clean results.
- Consequently, it manages the whole examination system of all districts under BISE Larkana.
Members of BISE Larkana
- Controlling authority as CM of Sindh
- Examination Controller
- Chairman personal staff
- Deputy officers
- Administration section
- Secrecy office
- Affiliation sector
- Sports section officers
- HSC sector
- SSC sector
- Development and establishment section
- Research sector
- Inquiry section
Consequently, these are the following parts of the administration in BISE Larkana. Moreover, these sectors are important keys to progressing on the board.
Vision of BISE Larkana
The vision of BISE Larkana is consequently hidden in the aims of excellence. Such as:
- Modern Technology: Primarily, BISE Larkana ambitions the use of the latest technology. Moreover, the use of modern techniques is preferable.
- Quality Education: Specifically, the quality of education is the basic key to excellence. So, advancement in quality is preferred in BISE Larkana.
- Building Character: Furthermore, improving moral values in students brings the creation in the Educational system. Consequently, building characters of students is an important vision of BISE Larkana.
- Global Competition: Most importantly, BISE Larkana prepares students to compete globally. As it is necessary to blow up in the society.
Values of BISE Larkana
- Most impressively, it adopts high standards of Examination at the global level.
- Importantly, it leads to a friendly environment for professionals. Like teachers, working staff, and employees.
- Moreover, it promotes competition.
- Specifically, it adds up all the staff members in making a decision.
- Especially, it provides transparency in the decisions. That is the helpful inequitable implementation of decisions for good results
- Furthermore, it gives a quick and satisfactory service for candidates.
I conclude that BISE Larkana is an important board of Sindh. Importantly, it holds the sectors very progressively. Moreover, BISE Larkana works more for the excellence of Education. Specifically, the values and aims make it a board of ambitions.
Especially it has promoted clear examinations cross the districts. Most importantly the messages it gives to the nation are very applicable to the establishment.
Q. How to check Bise Larkana result on mobile?
Q. When was BISE Larkana Established?
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Larkana (BISE Larkana) is an authoritative educational board situated in Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan. In the jurisdiction of the board, Larkana District, Kamber, and Shahdad Kot District, Shikarpur District, Jacobabad District, Kashmore District, Dadu District, and Khairpur District are included. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Larkana has the responsibility to control, sort out, and direct annual and supplementary exams of SSC and HSSC classes in the area of Larkana and its affiliated areas. After exams, the board has to declare the fair results with no prejudice. Consistently, Larkana Board composes the annual exams of 5th, 8th, 9th, 10, ICOM, ICS, FSC, and FA usually in the initial months of the year.
Besides curriculum activities, board organizes extra curriculum activities as well for the mental and physical development of the student. On this page, you can find all the latest news regarding results, date sheets, past papers of Larkana board. So stay connected with us.