BISE Hyderabad---Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Hyderabad was wholly established in 1961. Initially, examinations of HSSE and SCC were under Sindh University. Moreover, in the beginning, BISE Hyderabad was only responsible for the Matric examination. Most importantly, in no time, it took a great place in Sindh Boards. Further, all boards except Karachi Board were under BISE Hyderabad. Moreover, after the National Education Commission, it started two years program of Intermediate, specifically. Importantly, it took its complete independence in 1961. Firstly, it was situated in a small building. And then it moved to Latifabad Unit 9, Hyderabad.
BISE hyderabad ResultsBISE hyderabad Past Papers
More Education Boards
Visions of BISE Hyderabad
Basically, the aim of BISE Hyderabad is the Excellence in Pakistan’s Education. Moreover, it promotes the Excellence of Centers of Sindh.
For educational improvement, BISE Hyderabad used the latest technologies in Education. Furthermore, it assists the new generation for development and advancements.
Most importantly, it has worked for the raising standards of Education in Pakistan. Basically, it is the main aim of BISE Hyderabad.
Aims of BISE Hyderabad
Preferably there are fewer aims of BISE Hyderabad. But these are very important for the completion of its vision. The objectives are the following:
- Importantly improvements in fair conduction of exams on the Board.
- Specifically provides authenticity to the private sectors.
- Moreover, it regulates the clearances of regular and private candidates.
- Primarily provides the HSSE and SSC certificates.
- Most importantly, it works for raking the Educational globally.
- Nationally, it gives a high power description among boards.
- Furthermore, it ensures the quality of Education in the districts.
- Moreover, it distributes scholarships among deserving students.
Governance and Administrators of BISE Hyderabad
- Controlling authority
- Chairman of SSC
- Chairman of HSSC
- Principals of instructions
- Additional secretary of boards
- Regional directors
- College director
- University director
- Public service commissioner
Basically, controlling authority refers to the Chief Minister of Sindh. Specifically, CM Sindh appoints all members of the Board for governance.
Mainly there are main four seats of BISE Hyderabad as:
- Examination Controller
- Audit Officer
Committees of BISE Hyderabad
The committees and sub-committees of BISE Hyderabad are given below in Table:
Undoubtedly, BISE Hyderabad Sectors cover all the Educational priorities. More importantly, they have given a disciplined system for governance. Effectively it is constructive for students’ guidance.
The conductance of variable Exams by BISE Hyderabad
Mainly, BISE Hyderabad conducts three types of Examinations. Such as:
- Secondary School Certification SSC: Basically, it covers classes of 9th and 10th. Moreover, it provides enrollments and Designation of exams for Matric students.
- High Secondary School Certification HSSC: Importantly, it gives all information about Inter examination. Furthermore, it includes details on rolling no slips, personal data of candidates, sectors for students, etc.
- Special language examination: Basically, it covers all language courses under the districts. Such as:
- Urdu Adab
- Alim ul Adab
- Fazil e Urdu
- Moulvi Alim
- Moulvi Adab
- Persian language
- Alim e Farsi
I conclude that BISE Hyderabad is the oldest Board in Pakistan. Importantly, it is working with strong values and aims. Basically, BISE Hyderabad is a valuable sector due to its ethical terms of working.
Moreover, it provides all information related to the candidates. Although, students can get their roll no slips easily. Furthermore, it has an excellent system for promoting Curricular activities. Most importantly, the check and balance in academic and non-academic activities make it more valuable.
Q. When was BISE Hyderabad established?
Q. Where is BISE Hyderabad located?
Q. What is the aim of BISE Hyderabad?
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education was established in 1961 in the city of Hyderabad, Sindh to encourage examinations for secondary schools and higher secondary schools (additionally called intermediate universities). A commission on national education was appointed on 30 December 1958 which suggested the four years of education from class IX to XII as a major aspect of the intermediate and secondary education educational program along these lines framing the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Hyderabad in 1961.
Every year the board sorts out the exams inside its locale and the as of now it has control over Hyderabad, Daulatpur Taluka of District Nawabshah. In a reasonable and perfectly clear examination framework, the board each year leads the primary, middle, matric and intermediate exams for the students of the district. It additionally leads the confirmation level exams and for oriental dialects. The administration of the board thinks about the accomplishment of national points and targets at the secondary and higher secondary dimension.
Details about examinations of Hyderabad board and their date sheets, past papers and results have been given on this page. Keep visiting UrduPoint.