BISE Bannu---Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Bannu is one of the independent Examination boards of KPK. Moreover, it has all the authority to make any decisions within the Board. Consequently, it was established in 1990 after the BISE Act of Education. Furthermore, there are almost 700 institutions under BISE Bannu. Notably, the headquarters is present in Bannu Township, KPK. Before the Educational Act, individually, it was working under BISE Peshawar. But due to an increase in the population's strength, it got separated into a separate department.
BISE bannu ResultsBISE bannu Past Papers
More Education Boards
BISE Dera Ismail khan
Divisions of BISE Bannu
Following agencies and divisions are under the supervision of BISE Bannu:
- Lakki Marwat
- District Tank
- North Waziristan Agency
- South Waziristan Agency
Affiliation of Private Institutions
To get affiliate with the Govt Board, the private institutes need to pass through a process such as:
- Firstly private sectors will get an Affiliation form for opening.
- Moreover, after form submission, the authority will give a date for checking the building.
- Further, after locating the building, the administration will make a report on that.
- Lastly, after fulfilling the eligibility, the institution will get an issuance letter of one year.
Members of BISE Bannu
Particularly, the Board consists of district members. Which are the following:
- District Committee members
- The Chairman
- District Officers
- Examination Controller
- Audit Officer
- Principal of College
- Head of School
- Social workers
- Board representatives
- Computer department
- Secrecy system
- Verification section
Aims and Duties of BISE Bannu
The objectives of BISE Bannu are the following:
- Primarily, the conductance of transparent exams is the fundamental priority of the Board.
- Specifically, increasing the quality of Education within districts.
- Particularly improvement in Educational systems.
- Furthermore, the regulation of Academic staff also.
- Moreover, working for the betterment in the Examination system.
The duties and responsibilities of BISE Bannu are the following:
- Firstly, direct students towards their examination halls.
- Furthermore, check the unnecessary material with the candidates.
- Moreover, they provide the required equipment to the students.
- Particularly, check the proper working of examination staff.
- Furthermore, collect the papers and distribute them among the students.
- Mainly send the documents into checking sections of the Board.
- Specifically, disseminate the results among the students.
- Lastly, give the certification and gifts to the toppers of the Board.
I conclude that BISE Bannu has an independent educational system. Moreover, the given authorities make it much more influential among the boards. Further, it ensures the clean conductance of the exams that makes it more powerful.
Notably, it has a difficult condition for the affiliation of Institutions. Consequently, that thing makes cleansing of illegal institutions in the districts as well.
Q. When was BISE Bannu Established?
Q. How many districts are under BISE Bannu?
Q. Where is BISE Bannu Located?
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bannu was established on 1 July 1990 because of bifurcation of BISE, Peshawar and have been working from that point forward as per the NWFP Ordinance/Act 1990. The Board is in charge of control, association and guideline of education of in excess of 700 educational organizations out in the open just as a private area. The Jurisdiction of the Board comprises of the accompanying two districts and one agency.
- Bannu District
- Lakki Marwat District
- North Waziristan Agency
BISE Bannu is responsible to direct primary, middle, and SSC, HSSC and Pakistani dialects examinations. It registers private and Govt. Institutes and endorse courses of directions for SSC and HSSC. Furthermore, it chooses examiners and supervisory staff who lead the annual examinations. Bannu Board guarantees arrangement of essential offices in the partnered institutes. The declaration of annual exams results is also the duty of the board. After the announcement of results, high-scorer students are granted with awards and certificates. Besides curriculum activities, Bannu Board ensures the advancement of games, declamation challenges by holding sports competitions, and so on. To know more about Bannu Board, keep visiting this site.