BISE Swat---Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Swat got its establishment in 1992. Further, it is located in the Malakand district as a separate educational system. Particularly it examines the papers and accepts or rejects the registration of the institutes. Moreover, it split from BISE Peshawar. Further, the building is present in Kokrai on Marghazar Salampur Rd, Swat. Furthermore, it is under the governance of the KPK board. It is also responsible for answering the actions within the board to the govt of KPK.
BISE swat Results
More Education Boards
BISE Dera Ismail khan
Jurisdiction of BISE Swat
Specifically, there are three districts under the supervision of BISE Swat as:
- District Swat
- Buner district
Responsibilities of BISE Swat
The responsibilities of BISE Swat are the following:
- Firstly, it accords or rejects the affiliation of the institutions under the districts.
- Further, it chooses the courses for the betterment of the board.
- Moreover, it provides instructions to the affiliated institutions to the board.
- Importantly, it conducts the examination of SSC and HSSC on the board terms.
- Furthermore, it also works for the betterment of the Board in all provinces of Pakistan.
Working of BISE Swat's staff
The working pattern of the team of BISE Swat is as:
- Firstly, Chairman is the highest rank among all the officers of the work who is directly answerable to the govt of KPK.
- Further, the secretary aids the Chairman to make any decisions for the board.
- Moreover, directors lead every branch of the examination halls.
- Examination Controller is the one who manages the criteria of the exams.
- Further, one headmaster from the school.
- And one principal from the colleges.
- Specifically, the Audit officer manages the debit and credit of the board.
- The administration office is directly open to the people who require information from the board.
- Lastly, all the staff members working in a chain to take the Education of Pakistan to the next levels.
Duties of BISE Swat
The duties of BISE Swat are the following:
- Importantly it conducts all the examinations of the board.
- Further, it also promotes additional education subjects like languages or Islamic studies in the districts.
- Expressly, it is responsible for taking actions for the betterment of the board.
- It approves the affiliation of the institutions under the regions, specifically.
- It accepts all the forms from the different sectors of the province, mainly.
- Furthermore, it is responsible for making the system of the board punctual.
- Most importantly, it directs the enrollments and examination centers of the students.
- It trains the staff of the board to work appropriately and keenly.
- Moreover, it distributes the results after the declaration of the numbers of the students.
- Furthermore, it gives the prizes among the deserving students.
- Further, it also maintains some scholarships to help the students that can not afford it.
- Notably, it manages the fees and admission fees of the candidates.
- Lastly, it arranges the funding and costs for the Co-curricular activities within the board.
The criteria of BISE Swat for extra activities
The requirements of BISE Swat for additional activities are the following:
- Generally, it checks the system of the department.
- Further, it makes changes for the reexamination.
- Furthermore, it allows the rechecking of the answer sheets.
- Moreover, it gives a chance for refunding the fee to the candidates.
- Further, it does the inspection of the exams within the board.
- Specifically, it allows the change of subject groups for the students.
- Importantly, it provides an eligible criterion for the admissions of the students.
- Lastly, it appoints an excellent staff for the betterment and working of the board.
The managing Body of BISE Swat
The managing body of BISE Swat is as:
- The Chairman
- Examination Controller
- Audit Officer
- Affiliation department
- Administration office
- Sports office
- Computer Branch
- Principals of the colleges
- Headmasters of the schools
I conclude that BISE Swat is one of the organized sectors of Pakistan. Further, after independence, it is working correctly and keenly. Moreover, the energetic staff makes it better and secure to hold the responsibilities of the board.
Indeed, the affiliation authority makes it an autonomous department of the KPK Board. Consequently, it is getting higher every year in the field of examinations. Lastly, the proper criteria and additional materials make it a promoting educational system of Pakistan.
Q. When was BISE Swat Established?
Q. Where is BISE Swat Located?
B.I.S.E Saidu Sharif Swat is an autonomous public sector education board under the support of Provincial Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the direction of Examinations and grant of Certificates at Primary, Middle Matric, and Intermediate Level. The board appeared in 1992, after two years of the split of consolidated Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Peshawar for the whole region. In the jurisdiction of Swat Board, there is Shangla, Buner, and Swat District itself. The entire timetable is scheduled by the Swat Board like examinations and results. The Swat Board sorts out its verified approaches in an extremely indulgent manner. Swat board deals with every single issue which is related to the students. This board has the authority to direct, sort out, and supervise the annual exams of 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, ICOM, ICS, FSC, and FA. After exams, results are announced of these classes and high scorer students are granted with awards. On the whole, all educational affairs of Swat and its jurisdiction are managed by Swat Board.
On this page, you will be catered with all the information regarding the Swat Board. Stay connected with UrduPoint to have all the information.
Find Your School
Academies in Pakistan
Art Schools in Pakistan
Consultants in Pakistan
Cooking and Hotel Management Institutes in Pakistan
Educational NGOs in Pakistan
Engineering Institutes in Pakistan
Fashion Institutes in Pakistan
Law Colleges in Pakistan
Libraries in Pakistan
Research Institutes in Pakistan
Testing Services in Pakistan