BISE Peshawar---Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Peshawar got its establishment in 1961. Consequently, it is working since that time under KPK Boards. Firstly, BISE Peshawar was under the administration of Peshawar University. But after the National Education Act in 1958, it got split into a separate sector. In the beginning, all areas of KPK were under BISE Peshawar. Specifically, due to an increase in students, it dispatched into different sub-sectors. Like Mardan, Swat, Kohat, Abbottabad, Bannu, and DI Khan. Furthermore, BISE Peshawar is located on Nasir Bagh Rd, BISE Peshawar Colony, KPK. Moreover, it includes four districts, such as Charsadda, Shabqadar, Mohmand, and Chitral.
BISE peshawar Results
More Education Boards
BISE Dera Ismail khan
Representatives of BISE Peshawar
Notably, the Election commission of BISE Peshawar elects the members of the Board. Such as:
One Principal representative of GGHS (girls) and GHS (boys) from all BISE Peshawar districts, respectively.
- One Head representative of GHS for boys and girls, respectively.
- Moreover, Representative Principal from Private HSS from all district boards.
- Further, Representative Head from Private HSS.
- Representative Head and Principal of Govt. Colleges, accordingly.
Furthermore, all these elections occur districts wise as:
- District Peshawar Male and Female
- Khyber District
- District Charsadda
- Mohmand District
- District Chitral
Organization and Administration of BISE Peshawar
The primary Administrators of BISE Peshawar are the following:
- Personal Secretary of Chairman
- Controller of Examination
Furthermore, these are sub-divided into sub-sections as:
- Audit Section
- Establishment Office
- Certificate Sector
- Registration Office
- Record Area
- Computer Department
- Secrecy Department
- Examination Cell
Responsibilities of BISE Peshawar
The primary responsibilities of BISE Peshawar are the following:
- Clean Conductance of Exams: Primarily, a clean and transparent examination is the priority of BISE Peshawar. Clearly, it increases the quality of Education.
- Improvement in Education System: Specifically, it improves the educational system. Further, it regulates the organizational staff.
- Betterment in Examination System: There is a systemized arrangement of staff in BISE Peshawar. Moreover, to hold considerable strength, a better examination system is necessary.
Duties of BISE Peshawar Administration
The duties of BISE Peshawar's Administration are the following as:
- Most importantly, direct the students towards their examination halls.
- Individually, check the illegal things within the examination cell.
- Further, managing the required materials for the candidates.
- Moreover, provide the Question papers to the students.
- Consequently, ensure the working of staff at the given time.
- Furthermore, collect the papers and send them to the Checking Department.
- Mainly, distribute the results among the candidates.
- Lastly, give the certificates and prizes to the toppers of the exams.
I conclude that BISE Peshawar is the systemized Board of Education in KPK. Besides, it is an extensive board system, and it covers the examination system perfectly. Moreover, being the oldest Board of KPK makes it more special.
Furthermore, BISE Peshawar gives all facilities to the students. Further, it gives the opportunity for Online submission. That is very helpful for the students. In last, BISE Peshawar ranks in the top Educational Boards of Pakistan.
Q. When was BISE Peshawar Established?
Q. Which districts are included in BISE Peshawar?
Q. Which is the Biggest Board of Education in KPK?
BISE Peshawar was built up in 1961 by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Beforehand, Peshawar was responsible for all the educational affairs of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but later on, new educational boards were set up there by the administration and now its purview is Peshawar Division. The jurisdiction of Peshawar board incorporates the accompanying districts:
- Charsadda District
- Chitral District
- Peshawar District
Consistently, thousands of regular and private students partake in the exams directed by BISE Peshawar. Annual exams of Primary, Middle, Ninth, Tenth, ICOM, ICS, FA, and FSC are conducted by the Peshawar board every year. Later, the results of these classes are announced by the board. BISE Peshawar is responsible for granting awards and certificates to high achiever students as well. On this page, UrduPoint offers you every detail regarding date sheets, results, and past papers of Peshawar Board. Stay connected with us.
Find Your School
Academies in Pakistan
Art Schools in Pakistan
Consultants in Pakistan
Cooking and Hotel Management Institutes in Pakistan
Educational NGOs in Pakistan
Engineering Institutes in Pakistan
Fashion Institutes in Pakistan
Law Colleges in Pakistan
Libraries in Pakistan
Research Institutes in Pakistan
Testing Services in Pakistan