BISE Kohat---Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Kohat was established on January 19, 2002. Moreover, Talat Imtiaz Naqvi was the founder and first Chairman of BISE Kohat. Firstly there was no specific building for the board. Later on, BISE Kohat inaugurated on March 4, 2004. Consequently, it took a time of sixteen months for its completion. Further, it is directly under the supervision of the Controlling Authority. It is located on Bannu Rd, Kohat KPK. 0922 554619 is the contact number for BISE Kohat.
BISE kohat Results
More Education Boards
BISE Dera Ismail khan
Jurisdiction of BISE Kohat
Simultaneously, BISE Kohat is providing the services within six districts of KPK. Such as:
- District Hangu
- District Karak
- Sub-division Kohat
- District Kohat
Consequently, it is responsible for making decisions within these six districts. Mainly it directly reports the issues to the Controlling Authority.
The building of BISE Kohat
Particularly, the government served a 50 Kanal area near Indus Highway for the building. Moreover, after the construction, it consists of the following structures:
- Specifically, Office Building of four stories.
- Further, an auditorium that has a sitting of 1000 people.
- Moreover, a hostel for accommodation (100 persons).
- Importantly a Mosque.
- Furthermore, a green lawn.
- Lastly, a post office is present in the building.
Camp Offices of BISE Kohat
According to the ranking districts, BISE Kohat has established the camp offices in the districts. Such as:
- Government High School Kohat
- GHSS Karak
- Education and Secondary Education office for Hangu District
- Education Office Orakzai
- Government High School TSD Kohat
- GDC Kurram
Services that BISE Kohat provide
- Particularly, Guidelines for Online Registrations (8-12 grade).
- Most importantly, Selections of Teams for the International Olympics from Pakistan.
- Further, provide HSSC and SSC Results.
- Consequently, date sheets for SSC and HSSC Exams.
- Importantly Roll no slips for SSE and HSSE.
- Furthermore, HSSC Supervisory Staff.
- Moreover, Registration Notices.
- Lastly, rechecking services for SSE and HSSE.
Responsibilities of BISE Kohat
The primary duties and responsibilities of BISE Kohat are the following:
- Specifically, it ensures the pure conductance of exams within districts.
- Further, it provides services to the candidates.
- Moreover, it distributes the question papers among the students.
- Simultaneously, it gives the insurance of punctuation of time.
- Furthermore, it distributes the results among the chosen candidates.
- Lastly, distributes the gifts and prizes among the toppers of the board.
Affiliation procedures with BISE Kohat
Particularly, there is a procedure of getting affiliate with BISE Kohat such as:
- Firstly, institutions have to approve the recognition procedure.
- Further, for this, they need to fill the recognition form with all valid points.
- Secondly, after the form submission, there must be an approval of the acceptance of the form.
- Furthermore, they have to pay the affiliation fee with the affiliated form.
- Lastly, controlling authority will approve either the institute is eligible or not.
Table: Affiliation Fee Structure for Private Sectors in BISE Kohat
|Institutions||Affiliation Fee (once)||Per Year Fee (once)|
|4.||Higher Secondary School||Rs.6000/-||Rs.7000/-|
I conclude that BISE Kohat is one of the well-established Sectors of KPK Boards. Moreover, the Controlling Authority makes it a strong and sturdy board. Furthermore, it provides all the information either related to Staff or the Examination centers.
Particularly, BISE Kohat has a secure system of affiliations. Consequently, this thing makes it out of corruption. Furthermore, it has an extensive system of governance, spread in six districts of KPK.
Q. When was BISE Kohat Established?
Q. Which areas come under the Jurisdiction of BISE Kohat?
Q. Where is BISE Kohat Located and how to Contact their office?
BISE Kohat appeared as an educational board on 19th of January, 2002. The Board began working in transitory offices in KDA Kohat. The Jurisdiction of BISE Kohat incorporates the District Kohat, District Karak, District Hangu, F. R Kohat, Orakzai Agency, and Kurram Agency. Today BISE Kohat is viewed as one of the distinguished board of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. The purview of the board lies on different locales and students of these partnered parts each year get enrollment of the board. The educational and regulatory issues are handled by the Ministry of Education and it figures educational modules and prospectuses for the enrolled students of school and school. Secondary and higher secondary exams are sorted out methodically every year and after a couple of months, BISE Kohat Board declares results.
BISE Kohat is the supervisor of examination in the Kohat region, including neighboring cities. Every year tens of thousands of students are examined by Kohat board. The board takes care of Primary, Middle, Ninth Class, Matric, FSC, FA, ICOM and ICS exams. UrduPoint has given complete examination process of Kohat board, including BISE KHT Results, date sheets, exams schedule, announcements and latest news in Urdu and English. So stay connected with this page to have updated information regarding BISE Kohat.
Find Your School
Academies in Pakistan
Art Schools in Pakistan
Consultants in Pakistan
Cooking and Hotel Management Institutes in Pakistan
Educational NGOs in Pakistan
Engineering Institutes in Pakistan
Fashion Institutes in Pakistan
Law Colleges in Pakistan
Libraries in Pakistan
Research Institutes in Pakistan
Testing Services in Pakistan