US Has Not Determined Who Behind Attacks On Diplomats In Cuba, China - Spokesperson

US Has Not Determined Who Behind Attacks on Diplomats in Cuba, China - Spokesperson

The United States has not determined yet who is responsible for sonic attacks on American diplomats in Cuba and China as the investigation into the incidents is still underway, a State Department spokesperson told Sputnik on Tuesday.

WASHINGTON (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 11th September, 2018) The United States has not determined yet who is responsible for sonic attacks on American diplomats in Cuba and China as the investigation into the incidents is still underway, a State Department spokesperson told Sputnik on Tuesday.

Earlier in the day, NBC news reported US intelligence agencies consider Russia to be the main suspect behind the attacks on US diplomats.

"The investigation is ongoing. We have made no determination on who or what is responsible for the health attacks," the spokesperson said.

Related Topics

Your Thoughts and Comments