BISE Faisalabad - one of Punjab Boards of Primary and Secondary education
BISE Faisalabad was established in 1988. It is now working under Punjab BISE. The building is located at 38000 Jhang Road, Air Avenue City FSD. In the meantime, almost 15 Governors of the Board are working with BISE Faisalabad. Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, Chinot, and Faisalabad are under BISE Faisalabad. It is directly under the Punjab Authority. The whole area that the building covers is almost 212.12 km. Further, it has a Main Hall for 500 persons. Which is fully conditioned and has new technological systems. Meanwhile, there is a Meeting Hall for 50 persons. Most importantly, this building also has a Mosque for 250 people’s accommodation. Specifically, there is a Library for the Staff. For refreshments, therefore, there is a park outside the building.
BISE faisalabad ResultsBISE faisalabad Past Papers
More Education Boards
BISE DG Khan
An independent Board System
In comparing to other boards, it doesn’t need any funding support. Best of all, it does not take any aid from government agencies. BISE Faisalabad makes its own money from examination fees and other sectors of education.
Following are the leading officers under this board as:
- Secretary of Exams
- Audit Officer
- Controller of examination
Moreover, BISE Faisalabad requires some committees with it as:
- Finance committee
- Curricular committee
- Committee for staff appointments
- Committee for Paper checking
- Result Clearance committee
Services and Responsibilities of BISE Faisalabad
There are specific duties that BISE Faisalabad performs:
- Primarily, it holds all the sectors of the Faisalabad board under it.
- Gives an independent service for handling the Examination under the districts.
- Examines and rejects the private Educational institutions within regions.
- Although, also responsible for managing papers of the other Board of Pakistan.
- Thus, gives appointments for staff selection.
- Strictly responsible for undertaking wrong decisions.
- Moreover, it arranges a prize distribution ceremony for toppers.
- Importantly, it promotes Co-curricular activities also.
- It keeps a staff, specifically, with the eligibility of the BS-17 post.
- Specifically, answerable to Controlling Authority
- Since it receives money from admission forms and other sectors personally.
- Equally responsible for the maintenance of board expenditures and duties.
Exam Administration BISE Faisalabad
Since every examination center has one Superintendent for supervision. Further, two persons are hired by the Superintendent for assistance. Four inspectors inspect banned items in the hall. This helps in reducing cheating, chances.
Normally, all these changes occur with the approval of the Chairman and Exam Controller. Consequently, It progresses to a smooth working system. The duties of the examination staff are the following:
- Residential Inspector: The highest rank is for Residential Inspector. Primarily, he/she controls all the stops during the exam. As well as RI inspects the presence of any outsider or relative of any student.
- Center Superintendent: He/she will direct the students towards Halls. Furthermore, before paper, he/she checks the pockets of every student. If there is anything wrong, then the matter will be directed to RI.
Besides, there is an arrangement of other things also. Such as:
- Proper methods of Staff, furniture, and students counting.
- Understandably, there should be 150 boys or 75 girls in Hall.
- For language candidates, preferably, 100 boys or 50 girls.
- Specifically, for Art and Craft, 100 boys or 70 girls.
Quick services to students
Recently, BISE Faisalabad has developed an online system. It allows the students to get their information easier. Besides this, there is also an SMS service for students. When a student sends the enrollment, he/she gets the results quickly.
So, now candidates can enjoy the availability of quick services in a single step.
Expenditure and Budget of BISE Faisalabad
There is a table that shows the yearly budget of BISE Faisalabad from 2015-2017.
|BISE Faisalabad 2 years budget||Estimated Income||Actual Income||Estimated expenditure||Actual expenditure|
|2015-16||Rs.1058.078 M||Rs.974.024 M||Rs.1299.950 M||Rs.906.928 M|
|2016-17||Rs. 1154.680 M||Rs. 1061.096 M||Rs. 1216.812 M||Rs. 941.311 M|
I conclude that BISE Faisalabad is working at equilibrium. Consequently, all the systems are working properly. Most importantly, Independence makes it more powerful despite other sectors. Though it has organized sections of duties. Undoubtedly, It is the only Board of Pakistan that needs no funds.
Q. How many Governors are working with BISE Faisalabad?
Q. Which cities come under BISE Faisalabad?
Q. What is the average expenditure of BISE Faisalabad?
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad (BISE Faisalabad) is an examining board for intermediate (higher secondary) and (secondary school) education established since 1988. BISE Faisalabad has authority over the following districts:
- Toba Tek Singh
The fundamental target of the Board is to hold and direct all examinations relating to Primary, Middle, Secondary School, Intermediate, Classical Languages, and such different examinations as might be appointed by the Controlling Authority or Government of Punjab. After the annual exams direction, BISE Faisalabad announces the results of the respective classes. The basic responsibilities of the Boards are to accord, reject or take back affiliation to the Educational Institutions. BISE Faisalabad has the control to set down conditions for the arrangement to different examinations held by the Board. When the results of the tenth and twelfth class are reported, there is a service at the Board office where distinctive awards are given to the position holder students. Despite all the educational duties, Faisalabad Board has the authority to arrange extra-curricular activities.
Date sheets, past papers, result, and everything related to the Faisalabad board can be searched over here. Keep visiting UrduPoint for all the latest updates!