BISE Rawalpindi - Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Rawalpindi got establishment in 1977. Moreover, there are four districts under this Board. Such as Attock, Jhelum, Rawalpindi, and Chakwal. Firstly, the main office of BISE Rawalpindi was in the Satellite Town of Rawalpindi. And then, it was reconstructed at Morgah in the month of March. Importantly, it has a freehold. As it governs the system under its own rules. Mainly, it has an overall budget of 500 crores per year. Moreover, there are 530 seats for employees. Everyone can search about BISE Rawalpindi from the official website of BISE Rawalpindi.
BISE rawalpindi ResultsBISE rawalpindi Past Papers
More Education Boards
BISE DG Khan
Self-dependent Board in all
BISE Rawalpindi is one of the self-dependent boards in Pakistan. Specifically, there are two income courses on this Board.
- Primarily, income from the money of admission forms.
- And secondly, from the examination.
More importantly, BISE Rawalpindi does not take any aid from the government. It works on its own money of collection.
The levels of the Governors of BISE Rawalpindi
There are several heads in BISE Rawalpindi. The posts are distinguished according to the ranking of seats. Such as:
- Mainly Chairman of Board comes at first
- Then, VC from University for Board
- Directors of Education
- Executive Officers of all districts
- Deputy Officer from the Finance department
- The principal of Degree college
- Principal from Inter Board
- Headmaster from Schools
- And then, persons from controlling authority comes
Major responsibilities of BISE Rawalpindi
Specifically, there are also some responsibilities of BISE Rawalpindi. Therefore, the system has to ensure the conductance of such duties. These are the following:
- Most importantly, it has to regulate the clear conductance of HSSC and SSC papers.
- Moreover, all documents from special education and languages are also under consideration.
- Further, the compiling of personal reports is a major duty of BISE Rawalpindi.
- And then, it is also necessary to avail of the availability of certificates of students.
- Furthermore, it gives rewards and gifts to the topper of the Board.
- In last, it also promotes the activities of sports and other Co-curricular activities.
The General Information Sector of BISE Rawalpindi
One can contact the main office through this number 5450929. Similarly, if someone needs written information, then he/she can get through the office.
Moreover, candidates can get information related to SSC, HSSC, languages, special education from the inquiry office. Further information about past papers is available in the inquiry office with payment.
Explicitly, Habib bank limited holds the payments of Admission forms of all sectors as guidelines are available in the inquiry sector.
Furthermore, candidates can also avail of such information online. Such as from the main website of BISE Rawalpindi.
Instructions for Students
- Candidates have to submit personal information to the head of the institution correctly.
- Students should submit the admission fee in HBL. Moreover, they have to add up challan form with it.
- Notably, at the time of submission, Heads have to check the personal information of students correctly.
- Importantly, the heads or principals can authorize the admission forms of students only. So they need to visit the head of the administration.
- Moreover, students must deposit fees before the last date. They must ensure the submission of charge through the bank.
- For any correction, students can apply according to rules also.
- Furthermore, students can check roll no, name, and distinction on the date sheet easily.
Basic instructions for entering in Examination center
- Importantly, students should bring their own stationery.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Examination center.
- Moreover, no Mobile, any calculating material is permitted in the center.
- Further 30 minutes late, students are compatible with exams.
- Specifically, in an accidental case, students can avail of the opportunity of giving a paper. But the final decision is of the superintendent.
- Furthermore, students can get information from the staff and move to their examination centers.
I conclude that BISE Rawalpindi is one of the best-organized Boards of Pakistan. It is working with the aim of independence. It provides rechecking opportunities. That is really helpful for candidates.
The income sources make it compelling. Date sheets, roll no, and corrections of personal information are readily available. A proper system of instructions makes students easy to handle the circumstances.
Q. How to check the Bise Rawalpindi board result?
Q. How to Pay my Challan of BISE Rawalpindi?
Q. Which is the self-independent education board of Punjab?
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi was set up in October 1977 because of bifurcation of BISE Sargodha in accordance with Punjab BISE Act No. XIII of 1976. The BISE Rawalpindi has been bound to the Districts of Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum, and Rawalpindi. The fundamental goal of the Board is to hold and direct all examinations of Primary, Middle, Secondary, ICS, ICOM, FA, FSC, Classical Languages and such different examinations as might be relegated by the Controlling Authority/Government of Punjab.
BISE Rawalpindi has the authority to declare the results of candidates and issue certificates to high achievers. Rawalpindi has to organize sports exercise to promote sports among the students. This board endeavor to direct exams and declare exams with no prejudice and partiality. Further information regarding the Rawalpindi Board can be discovered on this page. UrduPoint will keep you updated with the latest news related BISE Rawalpindi.