BISE Sahiwal---Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Sahiwal established on June 15, 2012. Further, it comes under the Punjab Higher Education Department of Pakistan. Also, before this, it was under BISE Multan along with Pakpattan district. Furthermore, the office is located on W Block in Farid Tower, District Sahiwal. Moreover, 040 9200516 is the contact number for BISE Sahiwal. Specifically, BISE Sahiwal has all the power to make changes within the board. Moreover, best of all, it does not need any aid from the government for establishment. Importantly, it manages things with the fees and exam’s admissions.
BISE sahiwal Results
More Education Boards
BISE DG Khan
Administration of BISE Sahiwal
The administration of BISE Sahiwal depends on the following members:
- The govt of Punjab is the Controlling Authority of BISE Sahiwal
- Particularly, The Chairman
- Secretary Officers
- Controller of Examination
- Audit Officer
- Deputy officers
- Administration Staff
- Headmasters of schools
- Principals of Colleges
The Working of Administration of BISE Sahiwal
The working criteria of the administration of BISE Sahiwal are :
- Controlling Authority: Particularly, the Punjab Govt elects the Chairman.
- The Chairman: He/she takes all the decisions within the board. Further responsible for taking action also.
- Secretaries: Although secretaries play a significant role. Consequently, they help the Chairman in making decisions for the departments.
- Assistants: Further, they assist the Chairman along with secretaries in controlling the affairs of the board.
- Examination Controller: The examination controller controls the examination system of the board. Further, he/she is responsible for maintaining the exam system.
- Audit Officers: Consequently, they manage the debit and credit system of the board.
- Heads of Schools: Moreover, every headmaster of schools leads with the affiliation statements.
- Principles of Colleges: further, principals of the board regulate the statements between the board and the colleges.
Duties of BISE Sahiwal
The responsibilities of BISE Sahiwal are the following :
- Firstly, it holds the setup of the exams without any aid from the government.
- Further, it examines without any interruption of the dishonest acts.
- Specifically, direct the students and informs them of their enrollments and examination centers.
- Moreover, BISE Sahiwal has the authority to manage all the things on the board. Therefore, it keeps the punctuality.
- Further, it operates the furniture and provided material to the candidates.
- Correctly, it controls the staff up to their work and responsibilities.
- Furthermore, it makes the affiliation of the institutions up to the merit.
- Notably, it hires a talented team for checking the papers of the students.
- Moreover, it announces the results of the students.
- It distributes the results among the students.
- Lastly, it controls the co-curricular and sports activities also.
I conclude that BISE Sahiwal has a high authority now. Moreover, no aid makes it more firm and independent. Further, it has disciplined staff for performing the services for the board. Furthermore, it provides all the information regarding the issues of Punjab board also.
Specifically, the Audit department is strong more. Further, being a small district, BISE Sahiwal is working bluntly and adequately. Moreover, the promotion of education in Pakistan makes it one of the reliable departments of Pakistan.
Q. Where is BISE Sahiwal Located?
Q. When was BISE Sahiwal Established?
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is the intermediate education control government body in Sahiwal Division. Its head office is situated in Sahiwal. The BISE was built up on June 15, 2012, by the Higher Education Department (HED) of Punjab. Before its foundation, Sahiwal and Vehari were being commanded by the BISE Multan. Okara District was being functioned by the BISE Lahore. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sahiwal has the command to upgrade and keep up progressively raised measure of education in the regions of Okara, Vehari, and Sahiwal. BISE Sahiwal Board is furthermore able to coordinate the annual exams of 5th, 8th, 9th, Matric and Intermediate classes in science and humanities groups.
Sahiwal Board has the affirmation structures from the hopefuls and prepares BISE Sahiwal date sheets with SSC and HSSC Roll number slips of the candidates. Results of the aforementioned classes are also declared by Sahiwal Board. If you are searching for BISE Sahiwal date sheets, past papers, results, or anything related to it, UrduPoint provides you a page for every single detail regarding Sahiwal Board.
Find Your School
Academies in Pakistan
Art Schools in Pakistan
Consultants in Pakistan
Cooking and Hotel Management Institutes in Pakistan
Educational NGOs in Pakistan
Engineering Institutes in Pakistan
Fashion Institutes in Pakistan
Law Colleges in Pakistan
Libraries in Pakistan
Research Institutes in Pakistan
Testing Services in Pakistan