BISE Sargodha - Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Sargodha established in 1968. Firstly, it was under West Boards. Then after Ordinance no 7 of 1968 got separated as an independent division. In the beginning, there were rented buildings in Satellite Town. Then the office fixed to Near 49-Tail, Sargodha. Basically, the jurisdiction of BISE Sargodha covers four districts. Such as Mianwali, Khushab, Bakkar districts, and Sargodha. Moreover, the office covers eight canals and one marla. Specifically, the total land is 1 muraba 2 acre 7 Kanal and 15 marla.
BISE sargodha ResultsBISE sargodha Past Papers
Bise Sargodha News
9 months ago
Intercollegiate women cricket tournament kicks off
9 months ago
Inter-boys collegiate hockey tournament kicks off
10 months ago
Intercollegiate women hockey tournament kicks off
More Education Boards
BISE DG Khan
Main Core Team of Administration
The main core team of BISE Sargodha is as:
- Controlling authority members
- VC from Board
- Executive officers
- Deputy Officers
- Examination Controller
- Principal from Board
- Headmaster from schools
Duties of the core Team Administration
- Basically, it controls the officers and all staff of the Board.
- Moreover, it ensures the proper working of the system.
- Importantly, it directs confidential reports to command authority.
- As it appoints supervising staff.
- Furthermore, it makes a committee system for patterned work.
- Preferably deal with the administration
- Basically, hold the disciplinary cases
- Deal with payment department
- Importantly, control the admission section of candidates
- Moreover, approve NOC certificates
- Deal with committee members
- Further, set the syllabus of the Board
- Deal with inquiry section
- Importantly, control budget systems
- Hold the check and balance of statistics
- Furthermore, keep the previous records
- Most importantly serve as the vehicle of the Board
Duties of Office Controllers
- Primarily deal with admission forms
- Further, ensure arrangements for clean papers
- Specifically, issue enrollments of candidates
- Moreover, ensure issuance of result cards
- Specifically, appoint paper sitters
- Make the availability of exchange of answer sheets
- Importantly, the transport of papers within districts
- Appoint superintendent for exam center
- Moreover, make strategies for all the examinations
The budget of BISE Sargodha in previous years
The BISE Sargodha is working very well from the start. Preferably it is one of those sectors which give a good profit.
In the year 2017-2018
Total income: 974.6M
Total expenditure: 931.495M
In the year 2016-17
Total income: 869M
Total expenditure: 915M
In the year 2015-16
Total income: 770M
Total expenditure: 665M
In the last, the budget of BISE Sargodha mostly goes positive. Preferably, in the year 2015-16, this Board has shown more profit. Consequently, the overall Budget of BISE Sargodha is beneficial. Moreover, it is useful in promoting the Educational system of Pakistan.
I conclude that BISE Sargodha is one of the benevolent boards of Pakistan. Importantly, it is working for the establishment of the educational system of Pakistan. Moreover, it has a great Setup of the system. Specifically, it covers the four districts in an organized manner.
Although BISE Sargodha took establishment far, it has done great jobs. Undoubtedly, the system of controlling Examination is profitable. In an overall view, it is a well-patterned system of Examination.
Q. Where is BISE Sargodha Office Located?
Q. What is the total expenditure of BISE Sargodha?
Q. When was BISE Sargodha established?
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha was built up in 1968 in the wake of part BISE Lahore which was the main board for Punjab till at that point. The motivation behind Sargodha Board was to lead SSC and HSSC exams in the focal locale of Punjab however at this point the duty of BISE Sargodha is kept to western regions of Punjab while Sargodha Board arranges primary, middle, matric and intermediate exams in the regions of Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, and Bhakkar. BISE Sargodha conducts annual exams of ninth and tenth class in March and April and eleventh and twelfth class exams are held in May and June. Around two months before the beginning of the exams, Sargodha Board transfers the date sheet of the exams at its official site which gives a total timetable of the exams. Alongside that, the move number slips of the students are dispatched by the board to the referenced locations of the students around one month preceding the exams.
Sargodha Board proclaims the results of SSC and HSSC annual exams following a few months of the exams. Matric and intermediate results are announced by the board as indicated by timetable. The students can see the results upon the arrival of result presentation at the official site of the board while they can get their result cards at their referenced tend to a few days after the results. Besides the official site, you can find the information of BISE Sahiwal exclusively at UrduPoint. So keep visiting this page to stay updated about all the latest news.