BISE Lahore - Biggest Educational System of Pakistan
Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is the largest platform of Education. BISE date sheet and admissions forms are available. It deals with all the duties, responsibilities, and availability of information regarding candidates. Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is the largest platform in Pakistan. Pakistan came into being in 1947. The first step was taking the Education system on a large scale. Moreover, In the beginning, the exams of matriculation and intermediate were taken in Punjab University Lahore. But in 1955, after the Punjab University Act 1945, a separate BISE system was established. Most importantly, BISE Lahore was the first Board that took the first examination of Matric and Inter. Initially, states of AJK, Baluchistan, and Northern Areas were under control; of Lahore Board.
BISE lahore Results
Bise Lahore News
IBCC to make educational boards record online5 months ago
Lahore Board declares matric result with pass percentage 71.51 under grading system
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Lahore declared class X (Matric) Annual Examinations 2020 result showing a pas percentage of 71.51 under the newly introduced grading system during a solemn ceremony here on Saturday9 months ago
More Education Boards
BISE DG Khan
Authorities of BISE Lahore
Besides, Lahore Board is the biggest sector of Educational affairs. After the independence of the states, BISE Lahore provides services to some other districts. Such as Kasur, Sheikhupura Okara, and Nan Kana Sahib junctions come under BISE Lahore. Moreover, it is located near Mozang Road, Block B-Jubilee Town Lahore.
The responsibilities and authorities of BISE Lahore are the following:
- Middle Examinations
- Primary Educational Exams
- Secondary Educational Exams
- Supervision of all Boards and districts
- Declares the Results in the end
- Responsibility for undertaking all sectors of prize distribution
- Furthermore, co-curricular activities come under BISE Lahore
Visions of BISE Lahore
Similarly, Pakistan was established on the Vision of Islam. Likewise, BISE Lahore had some ambitions and aims related to different slogans as:
- Promotion of Educational Sectors
- Most importantly, Fair Exam testaments
- Unbiased Examination
- Justified and Clear Educational department
- Best of all, to raise Educated Nation
- Primarily, make the country literate in competition to others
Administration of BISE Lahore
The administration is responsible for administrating Candidate forms to results. According to Clause five of the Govt Acts, the controlling session of an Educational System is its Board. It is sub-divided into different sectors as:
- Chairman Person: He/She oversees the changes and programs in the examination sector.
- Vice-Chancellor: A university professor or VC of the sector, which holds the duties after CM.
- Executive Officers: The principal has the authority to make any change in departments under the Chairman's supervision.
- Academic Officer: The academic performances by teachers, staff, and candidates are under the control of academic officers. Although the name, preferably shows the work itself.
- Board Officers: Two board officers are under the consideration of Academic Officer. Accordingly, both are answerable to the administration of BISE Lahore. As of fact, the rank of the Board Officers should not be below the deputy level.
- Headmasters of Colleges: The controlling sector elects one candidate from Degree college and another from the Intermediate sector. Consequently, both work for the maintenance of Examinations all over the Lahore and respective domains.
- Persons of Controlling Authority: Controlling authority also chooses two people from its department. Besides, they keep an eye on every action performing BISE Lahore. Along with this, they are answerable to the administration also.
The online methodology of BISE Lahore:
Preferably, you can now send your admissions through HEC online criteria. Urdu point is one of the biggest platforms of information. It presents you with a site to search for your desired information. You can check the information about the following:
- 9th class enrollment, forms, and dates of examination
- 10th class admission forms and exam dates
- Part-1 papers and admission forms
- Part -2 date sheet and enrollment.
Moreover, a candidate can find out the result easily through the Urdupoint site.
Admission Requirements of Candidates
Every system requires an admission procedure. Similarly, BISE Lahore has some admission requirements. Such as CNIC or birth certificate, photocopies, parents CNIC, etc. It depends on the source you are sending admission.
If you use the online source, then you print out the admission form. Then on every step, you will need a stamp of an official 18-grade officer. Then you submit your scanned papers on the official website of BISE. But Urdu point gives you this opportunity. You can send your admission through it.
Secondly, private institutional students send their admissions through their institutes. Preferably, it becomes easy for them. But they also need CNIC or Bay form, pictures, and Father's CNIC. It is the basic requirement of every examination board.
BISE Lahore has some rules for the students for admission. BISE Lahore gives a document As Chapter 4. Accordingly, in the Higher Schools has to follow some principles. Here are some specific rules for private institutes. Such as:
- Most importantly, students with no previous certificate can get admission to the High School.
- Every Private institute will pay an Endowment fund to the government, for entries.
- No application from a new institute is acceptable. Unless it covers all the points of Chapter 4 statements.
- With consistency, the Board will arrange an inspection for results. After results, Secretaries of the Board will make a list of promoted institutes.
- The board will make the availability of necessary items during examinations. Also, it will provide supervisory staff.
These are some important things that every institute provides to BISE Lahore. These are acceptable and permanent for every institute. If a private institute doesn't follow these sections, then it will not support for admissions.
I conclude that BISE Lahore is the well-organized Board. It provides all the duties in its domains. Most importantly, it gives an equilibrium system to get their admissions quickly. So, in an overall view, BISE Lahore is working at its best. Undoubtedly, It is very beneficial for students.
Q. When was BISE Lahore Established?
Q. What is the vision of BISE Lahore?
Q. Name the cities that come under BISE Lahore?
Lahore Board is the standard of education all through the nation. BISE Lahore is considered as the greatest educational board in Pakistan: around 2 million students are examined each year through this board in primary, middle, matriculation, and intermediate exams. The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore got the status of an autonomous board in 1954. The board was initiated after the foundation of Pakistan and thought about one of the oldest boards of Pakistan.
Before its conduction all the education matters of Punjab were under the duty of the University of Punjab, Lahore but because of the increase in the candidature BISE Lahore Board was made. Now it has command over Kasur, Okara, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib. Lahore Board has the responsibility to direct annual exams of 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, ICOM, ICS, FSC, and FA and announcement of the results is also the duty of the board. Besides, curriculum responsibilities, Lahore Board have the duty to arrange extra-curricular activities as well. BISE Lahore grants the high scorers student with awards, certificates, and laptops.
On this page, UrduPoint presents you every data related to Lahore Board. You can search for BISE LHR Results, date sheets, exams schedule, announcements and latest news in Urdu and English.
Find Your School
Academies in Pakistan
Art Schools in Pakistan
Consultants in Pakistan
Cooking and Hotel Management Institutes in Pakistan
Educational NGOs in Pakistan
Engineering Institutes in Pakistan
Fashion Institutes in Pakistan
Law Colleges in Pakistan
Libraries in Pakistan
Research Institutes in Pakistan
Testing Services in Pakistan