Father, Son Electrocuted
Faizan Hashmi Published August 06, 2016 | 08:43 PM
KHAIRPUR (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 6th August, 2016) : A father and his son were electrocuted near Sobhodero on Saturday evening. According to detail a youth namely Waheed Ali Mmeon touched to live wires while switching off electric motor at his house in village Razal Memon near Sobidero.
His father Mola Bux Mmeon tried to rescue him. But Molas Bux was also electrocuted. As a resulted both Waheed ali and his father Mola BUx Memon died on the spot, The bodies brought to local hospital and after legal formalities handed over to their relatives.