Minor Burnt Alive
FAISALABAD, Jan 4 (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 04th Jan, 2017 ) : A minor boy was burnt alive when petrol gallon caught fire, in the area of Thikriwala police station. Police said here Wednesday that Anwaar Ahmad, resident of Chak No.274-JB brought a gallon filled with petrol at his house which it caught fire accidentally early in the morning.
As a result, 5-year-old boy Saqib son of Anwaar Ahmad received severe burn injuries and was rushed to Allied Hospital where he breathed his last. The police handed over the corpse to his legal heirs after completing necessary formalities.